The holidays are here and in celebration Playstation Plus members are being drowned in presents and discounts. We previously outlined the free games that were coming this month, the first of which is going to be Grid 2 on 12/3/13, now we are going to take a look into the great deals for week 1 of the PlayStation Store Holiday Sale. The first week includes some of the years biggest titles and is giving players a chance to get their hands on the games that they might have missed. With titles like Terraria, Ni No Kuni, Rocksmith 2014, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn and Remember Me kicking off the month you have to imagine things are only going to heat up as we move along. Below are the sales that will go live with today’s (12/3/13) store update.
- Defiance ($4.99) PS+ sale price: $2.50
- Defiance: Deluxe Edition ($14.99) PS+ sale price $7.50
- Army of TWO: The Devils Cartel ($14.99) PS+ sale price $7.50
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified ($29.99) PS+ sale price $20.99
- Remember Me ($23.99) PS+ sale price $19.19
- Terraria ($7.49) PS+ sale price $3.75
- Ni No Kuni ($13.99) PS+ sale price $9.79
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn ($19.99) PS+ sale price $10.00
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Collectors Edition ($29.99) PS+ sale price $15.00
- Rocksmith 2014 ($41.99) PS+ sale price $29.39
There will be new sales items added to the store each week throughout the month so make sure that you’re checking back with Levelsave for all of the details.
$10 for Ni No Kuno. Buying.