Ever wanted to be bad and destroy the forces of good for …well, good! The newest expansion pack for Magicka makes you do just that!
The new evil expansion features a brand new campaign that puts evil doers to destroy all things good, and we mean EVERYTHING… including those goodie two shoes you want to eradicate!
Developed by Pieces Interactive in partnership with Arrowhead Game Studios, Magicka: The Other Side of the Coin enables players to take on the role of Alucart the Vampire and his gang of Necromancers, like taking over the role the king of Vampires wasn’t enough! Alucarts main role is to destroy the peace between the elves, dwarves, and humans that rival the vampire race.
When anger and an army of necromancers come together, what could possibly go wrong?!
Magicka : The Other Side of the Coin DLC launched yesterday for $4.99 USD and you can get it at www.magickagame.com/game-info/buy-the-game as digital download only.
The New DLC Content Features:
- Play as Alucart and his henchmen, the Necromancers
- New story challenge set among beautiful elven architecture
- 4 new challege maps such as: World’s End, Volcano Hideout, OSOTC Arena and the Mirror Crystal Cavern Hideout
- Necromancer introduced to PvP
- New Achievements
- New spellcasting system with thousands of possible combinations
- Up to 4 player co-op in all game modes as well as a single player option