Timothy Wedel

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Free to Play Games #21758

    You are one of the lucky few who simply “get over it”

    in reply to: What Did You Accomplish In Gaming Today? (WDYAIGT) #21702

    I played a ton of Powershot Golf on the One with my brother.

    I was lucky enough to get a SteamWorld dig PSN code a week before launch so I played that all week and beat it 6 times. Its awesome.

    I am the 0.0%
    I am the 0.0%

    in reply to: Free to Play Games #21701

    I played some Dragons and Titans today. It was pretty decent from what I got to play, definitely better than I expected. Its not great, but fun enough to warrant playing again.

    Have you played League at all, Barry?

    in reply to: What Did You Accomplish In Gaming Today? (WDYAIGT) #21530

    Man I need to get into Dark Souls again soon. All this talk has got me itching for a fix.

    in reply to: What Did You Accomplish In Gaming Today? (WDYAIGT) #21439

    Yeah, Tomb Raider DE was way better than I ever expected it to be. It looked great, played great, the story was awesome and the performances were off the hook.

    I played about 50 more runs of Spelunky alone and figured out some stuff that should help me get further in later runs. I then co-op’d it with my brother for a while and we ended up beating it twice in one day. That might not seem like much of an achievement but we had never beaten it even once before in the 1.5 years we’ve been playing and we suck even more together than alone.

    in reply to: What Did You Accomplish In Gaming Today? (WDYAIGT) #21369

    A ton of Spelunky, Diablo 3 and League lately.

    Spelunky is a game that is never going to get old or boring. I played over 75 runs yesterday and I made absolutely zero progress. I’ll probably go back at it later tonight.

    Diablo is Diablo. I am trying to get to the fourth (Inferno) playthrough so I can try some of the new features in there. It takes quite a while though.

    in reply to: Free to Play Games #21368

    Nice. I’ll have to give Loadout! and Archeblade a shot.

    in reply to: Games of 2014 #21313

    @Adam Evolve does look really good. I never got into Left 4 Dead until years after it was released and feel that I missed out on a lot of the experience. I will definitely be trying to get into Evolve so that doesn’t happen again.

    There have been so many new games announced lately that my list just keeps on growing. Risk of Rain Vita, Toukiden, Bravely Default, Infamous Second Son, The Witcher 3, Towerfall, Dark Souls 2 and the list just goes on and on. I am going to have so much to play and buy in the next few years just from releases in 2014 alone.

    in reply to: Games of 2014 #20884

    Rogue Legacy and Don’t Starve on the PS4 are at the top of my list. Also looking forward to seeing how well Borderlands 2 fares on the Vita.

    Super Smash Bros Wii U + 3DS are near the top of my list as well.

    I am excited for Titanfall but I won’t be playing it for a while. I might snag some time on it at a friends or family members once or twice but I’ll probably just watch people streaming it for the most part.

    in reply to: Gaming Holiday Memories #20833

    I remember when my parents got me and my two brothers a PS1 for Christmas about 10 years ago. We already had an N64 but there was so much on the PS1 that we were missing that we didn’t even know existed. We got Spyro Collectors Edition (came with the first 3 Spyro games) with it and beat all three of them in days. It wasn’t long before the Crash Collectors Edition was ours and completed as well.

    I also remember getting Yoshis Story for Christmas in 1998. I was only five then and my older brother and his cousin cronies snatched it out of my hands and ran off to play it without me. At least I got to watch!

    in reply to: Where do I begin? #20427

    Definitely Bioshock Infinite. I went in expecting to be underwhelmed compared to the first game but it was so much better in almost every way. The ending was killer.

    in reply to: What Did You Accomplish In Gaming Today? (WDYAIGT) #20422

    It’s that good. I haven’t tried Super Stardust Delta yet. I didn’t even know it was a thing until after I had played Resogun.

    in reply to: What Did You Accomplish In Gaming Today? (WDYAIGT) #20402

    Resogun, Resogun and a lot more Resogun. This game is amazing. I hope I can make it my first platinum.

    in reply to: Horror Movies #19953

    @Barry Sweet, I added them all to my list. I looked up 28 Days/Weeks Later and they look awesome!

    @Matt As a Horror movie, yeah, it kind of blew. It was a pretty interesting comedy though. Halloween added to the list.

    in reply to: What Did You Accomplish In Gaming Today? (WDYAIGT) #19949

    I recently finished Diablo 3 and Guacamelee! and moved onto Paper Mario Sticker Star. I haven’t played much except for a few hours of PM every few days and some League of Legends.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)