Timothy Wedel

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Grand Theft Auto V: Are you ready? #19767

    I figured that it would go down in price very quickly compared to GTAV and I didn’t know anyone getting it on 360 so I switched the cash over. I was right too because it is currently on sale for $39.99 already.

    I’ll get around to it. Sometime in the future.

    in reply to: Grand Theft Auto V: Are you ready? #19619

    I am definitely excited. I cancelled my Saints Row IV and Dragons Crown preorders to get my copy and I am 100% sure I made the right decision.

    I am not going to a midnight launch and I haven’t watched or read any information about the actual game but I am super excited to play online.

    in reply to: Xbox One, PS4 or Wii U #19565

    The games I want to play are all on the PS4. The indie games coming out on that thing are all looking amazing and the fact that they could be cross-buy with my Vita, that just sweetens the deal.

    Titanfall is looking pretty amazing though. It is definitely one I want to experience sometime.

    in reply to: What Did You Accomplish In Gaming Today? (WDYAIGT) #19552

    You’ll love it, man. It is such a great game.

    I’ve been playing more Soul Sacrifice and Diablo 3. Diablo 3 couch coop is perfect. So many flashbacks of fighting over loot with my brothers while playing Champions of Norrath.

    in reply to: What Did You Accomplish In Gaming Today? (WDYAIGT) #19338

    Since my last post I have picked up and started playing both Soul Sacrifice and Guacamelee! on my Vita. Both are amazing games and well worth the small amount of money I spent on them.

    in reply to: Xbox One, PS4 or Wii U #19337

    I have a Wii U but I would love to get a PS4 sometime down the road.

    I still think the Wii U is going to be the best of the three but it will probably have a similar game situation as the Wii. There will be really awesome, amazing games but they will be few and far between. Nintendo is great at making secondary consoles and I am fine with my Wii U being just that while I play the PS4 between Wii U game releases.

    in reply to: Gamertag Exchange #18971

    I am AirsickKungFu but my Live expires in 6 days and I doubt I will be renewing it. If I ever do end up renewing it I would be up for playing Borderlands 1/2 and Black Ops 2.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)