You guys don’t understand my excitement about this game coming to 3DS, I was just telling Taryn, from our Playstation team, at PAX about Rollercoaster Tycoon. I spent a dumb amount of hours on that game creating the greatest theme park ever. I would also let the theme park goers get onto an unfinished rollercoaster, just to see them launched into the air at 80 mph.
Back to the point, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D is now coming to the Nintendo 3DS October 16th for an undisclosed amount of money. Whatever they ask for, just give to them. New features coming to the newest installment include:
- A new mode, “Coaster Story.” The mode blends tutorials and challenges together, allowing you to learn then master each aspect of the game.
- A first-person view. Ride your own rides and see what your guests see.
- Customize your park and coasters using the stylus.
- Take a picture of yourself on one of your rides.
- Invite your friends through the Mii plaza to check out your park.
- Streetpass will allow you to share coasters on the go.
Who else remembers Rollercoaster Tycoon? I really want this one, I needs it.