Warframe on PS4 has been my current addiction, pretty much since the day I bought my PS4. For reasons I do not fully understand, this free-to-play game has sunk its hooks deep into me. So deep in fact that I willingly and happily spent real money to purchase in game money. You may think me a madman but I will gladly spend more money on this game if it continues to get updates like the last one.
The most recent update, number 13 for those counting, comes with a new Warframe, new weapons, new hidden levels, new bosses, and a total revamp of the combat system. The last one on that list is quite possibly the most interesting for me as I rarely use guns anymore.
While I am still learning how to fully use the new melee system I can attest that it has entirely changed the game for me. Before the patch my Orthos (A pole with two blades at either end) would stop my forward momentum every time I hit a group of baddies. This has been changed to allow my character to swing and walk to their heart’s content. This, mixed with the new combo system that increases damage with each successive hit, means I bulldoze through groups of enemies and am generally an unstoppable force. It is great, it is so very great.
If Warframe continues to see these kinds of updates, ones that change the game rather than just bolt on more, I will have no problem spending more real world money on it.
Following are the patch notes for Warframe on PS4. Be warned, it is lengthy.
– New PS4 Region Settings! – The option to change your desired Region of play has been added and can be accessed from the Settings menu
– Full customizable bindings for PS Vita Remote!
– PS4 Companion App 2.0
– PS4 Colour Picker
– Update 13 Mega Pack – Hydroid, Attica, Nami Skyla, Triton Hydroid Helmet, Para Carrier, Para Sentinel Mask, Para Sentinel Tail, Para Sentinel Wings, 3 Day Affinity Booster, 3 Day Credit Booster
– 2 New Trophies – 2 more boss battle trophies
– New Warframe – Hydroid! A water/sea themed frame emerges from the depths. Find him in the Market today! His blueprints can be obtained from the new Vay Hek boss… once you find him.
– New Sentinel! Meet Helios, a Corpus Sentinel with a devastating Glaive-esque attack and the ability to assist you with Codex scans! Visit the Market or Corpus Research Room in the Dojo today!
– New Carrier Sentinel Parrot Skin & Attachments! A perfect pairing with Hydroid!
– New Gameplay System – Melee 2.0! We have discussed and shared insight on this system overhaul over several Livestreams, and now you can play it for yourself! Main features of this overhaul include:
• A completely reanimated system for each weapon grip.
• A ‘Stance’ slot with every melee weapon, where you can equip a fighting stance.
• A combo system that increases your melee weapon’s damage the more you hit your enemy.
• A feedback system that allows for more responsive melee attacks.
• A Channeling mechanic that allows you to channel your Warframe’s energy into your melee weapon when it’s equipped!
• A fully equipped melee weapon state, hold your melee key to equip your weapon (default TRIANGLE)!
• There are unique combos across many different weapons, for a list of how to execute these combos, visit the Combos section of the pause menu.
– Charge attacks have been removed and replaced with Combos.
• All Charge Attack based mods have been repurposed to suit the new system. Affected mods:
• Reflex Coil
• Focus Energy
• Killing Blow
• Corrupt Charge
• Second Wind
– New ‘STANCE’ Mods: A new category of mods for melee weapons that add mod capacity as well as providing dedicated stances for your Melee weapon! They can be found on enemies throughout the Solar System.
– Full Stance Mod List:
• Katana 1: Tranquil Cleave
• Sword 1: Iron Phoenix
• Sword 2: Crimson Dervish
• Dual Sword 1: Crossing Snakes
• Dual Sword 2: Swirling Tiger
• Scythe 1: Reaping Spiral
• Scythe 2: Stalking Fan
• Fist 1: Seismic Palm
• Fist 2: Fracturing Wind
• Hands&Feet 1: Grim Fury
• Hands&Feet 2: Brutal Tide
• Staff 1: Clashing Forest
• Staff 2: Flailing Branch
• Glaive 1: Gleaming Talon
• Polearm 1: Shimmering Blight
• Polearm 2: Bleeding Willow
• Whip 1: Burning Wasp
• Whip 2: Coiling Viper
• Dagger 1: Homing Fang
• Dagger 2: Pointed Wind
• Dual Dagger 1: Gnashing Payara
• Dual Dagger 2: Sinking Talon
• Axe/Heavy Sword 1: Cleaving Whirlwind
• Axe/Heavy Sword 2: Rending Crane
• Hammer 1: Shattering Storm
• Hammer 2: Crushing Ruin
• Machete 1: Sundering Weave
– New ‘CHANNELING’ melee Mods: mods for your melee weapon to increase the benefits of channeling.
– New Loadout Feature: Each weapon slot is now optional!
• You may choose to run missions without bringing a Primary, Secondary, or Melee! Want to do a melee only run? Maybe just bring a pistol? The option now exists to leave some gear behind!
• Your Melee weapon will be auto-equipped if no other weapon is selected for your current loadout.
• Radial XP will be divided by the number of weapons brought into the match.
– New End-Game System – the Dark Sectors! The first of the end-game projects to ship, the Dark Sectors were an area of space once inhabited, cut off, that players can reconnect with by building Solar Rails! Building Solar Rails allows for expansion and dominance into the Dark Sectors of the Solar System. To participate, what you need to do:
• Visit your Dojo and start your Clan’s research by building the OROKIN LAB – a new research room!
• Research & Build a Solar Rail!
• When complete, place your Solar Rail on the solar chart, and let dominance of the Dark Sectors begin!
– New Dojo Rooms!
• This includes new Orokin Lab room required to build Solar Rails for the Dark Sectors!
• Temple of Honor – a room for statues!
• Observatory – Your dojo now has a window to the beauty of space!
• 7 new Dojo Gardens!
– New Weapon: Nikana – a Tenno Katana.
– New Weapon: Nami and Skyla – Tenno Cutlass and Dagger.
– New Weapon: Attica – a Tenno Primary Crossbow.
– New Prime weapon – Lex Prime! Find it in the Void today
– New Customization – Corpus “Shock” Weapon Skins.
– New Customization – Grineer and Tenno Melee Weapon Attachments.
– New Tile Set – The Grineer Shipyards have been uncovered located in the Solar System, visit Ceres today to take on missions in this new tileset!
– New Grineer foes! Meet the fierce Prosecutors and their loyal Guardsmen, face off against them on Ceres!
– Boss Battle – Councilor Vay Hek! To find him, you must first go through his most deadly force of The Prosecutors.
– New Alliance system – Clans unite!
• This Alliance System supports the unity of clans for the purpose to compete in the the Dark Sectors!
• The maximum size of an Alliance is 4000 members. What this means you can combine any tier of clan in your Alliance, but the theoretical members can never exceed 4000. You will not be able to form an Alliance with 6 Moon clans that only have 250 people in them, or any other permutation that would exceed 4000 member slots.
– New Resource: Argon Crystal. A Void Only Resource from the Orokin Age that decays over time (a half-life of one day). Use it quickly in any gear that requires this Resource!
– Added new Infested animations.
– New UI Elements: The social menu has been revamped into 3 separate and distinct UI Elements
• A New Friends Tab with more robust options to make joining and adding friends even easier!
• A New Clan Tab with dedicated sections displaying current clan sessions, clan message of the day, clan log, and new clan tutorials!
• The Chat interface has now become an independant window which can be manipulated on its own
• NOTE: These UI Elements can be access from the both the Star Map and from in game.
– New Imperator Syandana!
– Added Gear and Key categories to the Foundry.
Added the ability to purchase Oxium through the Market.
– Increased the chance of acquiring T3 keys in regular Survival missions.
– Removed Credits and all Resources (except Orokin Cell for now) from all Void Endless mission types reward pool (Survival/Defense).
– Cap max total enemies including paused enemies to prevent performance issues and a potential exploit.
– Ramp up enemy count gradually during the first 20 seconds of the mission so players don’t get swamped by enemies at the spawn.
Using a combination of ideas from the community and discussions between dev, Frost’s Snowglobe has changed. The changes are:
– Snowglobe’s health is now affected by a Warframe’s Armor value.
– There is now a temporary invulnerability duration determined by the rank of a given Snowglobe Mod.
– Snowglobe’s health is increased by the amount of damage received in the “Invulnerability Duration” window.
The numerical details are as follows:
Unranked Snowglobe: Health = 1500 + Invulnerability Duration = 1 second
Rank 1 Snowglobe: Health = 2500 + Invulnerability Duration = 2 seconds
Rank 2 Snowglobe: Health = 3000 + Invulnerability Duration = 3 seconds
Rank 3 Snowglobe: Health = 3500 + Invulnerability Duration = 4 seconds
Snowglobe Health = Health + (Armor x 5)
– Altered the Star Chart Description to say “Defend the Solar System”
– Zone culling changes enabled for performance gains
– Made weapon zoom mods (Eagle Eye and Hawk Eye) and melee range mods (Reach) increase Sentinel targeting range.
– Reference on existing Sentinel targeting ranges:
– The targeting range for the attack precepts at max-rank are as follows:
– Carrier: 10m
– DethCube: 30m
– Djinn: 60m
– Wyrm: 30m
– Shade: 30m
-(Unranked attack precepts will have half the range listed above).
Helios is special at does not increase with rank (it is always 10m) however ranking up the Targeting Receptor precept increase the number of active glaives it can manage.
-Increased the amount of affinity awarded for completed in-game Challenges. More difficult Challenges get 5000 Affinity, whereas the easier challenges (Hacker, Exercising Power, Uber, Treasure Hunter, Looter) get 1000 Affinity. The UI will indicate the Affinity reward upon challenge completion. Affinity Boosters apply to this reward.
-XP gained through Affinity Orbs and Challenge XP will now work the same way as XP shared from teammate kills:
-25% to Frame
-25% to Primary Weapon
-25% to Secondary Weapon
-25% to Melee weapon
An additional copy of this XP will also be split between your equipped Sentinel and Sentinel Weapon
-Note: this does not change regular XP earned from kills
– The Torid has received a total visual overhaul – check out the new model in your Arsenal/dojo today!
– Removed Slash Dash from Stalker’s drops and replaced with Rare Fusion Core.
– Selling items from the Arsenal’s Inventory page now displays a full graphical manifest of all selected items before confirming sale.
– Toned down flashing FX when light traps disintegrate in Grineer tilesets.
– Reduced broken light damage by half.
– Limited ability to post messages in trade chat to once every 2 minutes to reduce channel spamming.
– Optimizations to Forest tileset to improve frame rate
– Improved audio mixing for Zephyr’s Turbulence.
– Glaive FX optimizations.
– Improvements to Sentinel audio.
– Changed Rhino Prime’s Iron Skin ability to now appear golden!
– Tweaks to the visuals of Rhino’s abilities.
– Removed intentional delay on weapon firing while running.
– Limited the maximum amount of Grineer Death sounds that can be played at once.
– Tweaks to Quantum Badge visuals to help improve visibility on multiple Warframes.
– Waypoint markers set on enemies will no longer disappear when the enemy is knocked back or otherwise ragdolled.
– Improved the client side visuals for the effect created when enemies are hit by Trinity’s Energy Vampire and Well of Life abilities.
– Tweaks to Gorgon firing sound
– Broken Lights have now been replaced with Grineer Traps. The latest iteration of this mechanic replaces hard to spot Broken Lights with more visible Grineer Traps.
-These Traps deal Damage Over Time as opposed to one pulse of damage.
-These Traps can be spotted from a distance and targeted to damage nearby enemies.
– Added a HUD damage counter and countdown timer to Nyx’s Absorb ability.
– Improved Void performance related to Laser traps.
– Various performance improvements with objects in levels.
– Melee Channel mod has had its name changed to Energy Channel.
– UI Loading screen now shows random Codex entry instead of outdated loading tips.
– Oberon pieces have been moved off Vay Hek to make room for Hydroid, and now have a chance to drop from Grineer Leader enemy types.
– Improved the skybox visualizing Mars so as to make the dark side of the planet appear less “see-through”.
– Improved Sentinel Vacuum functionality.
– Optimized audio and improved ambiance on the Forest Tileset.
– Improved 3D transmissions with better lip-syncs and centered textfields.
– Graphical tweaks to numerous Grineer Forest art assets.
– Tweaked the damage amount and proc chance of environmental hazards in conclave missions.
– Tweaked Grineer melee hit react animations.
– Tweaked the cast sounds of multiple frames including Zephyr, Loki, and Excalibur.
– Added hit proxies to Grineer breakable fans which should improve their ability to be destroyed.
– Changed when zooming in and out of Mods occurs in the Upgrade menu so as to prevent any potential unneeded zooms.
– Improvements to the way Transmissions are generated and perform.
– Removed a number of faulty player spawns in the Grineer Galleon and Forest Tilesets.
– Sentinels are now invincible during Ash’s Bladestorm.
– Improved the Grineer hit reaction animations.
– Improved the Corpus bipedal walk animation.
– Melee stats now round to 1 digit in the arsenal.
– Changed ‘Grineer Cipher’ to ‘Cipher’ as they appear across different tilesets.
– Repeated Lotus transmissions now only play once every 60 seconds and a maximum of 5 times per mission.
– Tweaked Loki’s Invisibility enter sound.
– Tweaked the Grineer Piston hit sound.
– The shield drain effect present in Hijack missions is no longer adversely affected by high/low framerates.
– Prevented dojo rooms from being queued for destruction if there are pending recipes being built.
– Improved the performance of Zephyr’s Tornado ability.
– Improved the code performance on Banshee’s Sonic Boom ability.
– Improved the performance of the Stug.
– Improved the performance of the snow effects in the Outpost tilesets.
– Improved the performance of a number of in game timers for Retrieval missions.
– Improved the performance of the Gas City tilesets.
– Improved the performance of the Tutorial level.
– Improved the performance of Reactor Core destruction effects.
– Improved the performance and Apex visuals of Vauban’s Vortex ability.
– Improved the Apex visuals on the Infested Death effect.
– Improved the 3D reload sound effects for multiple weapons.
– Improved the performance of Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead ability.
– Improved the pickup messages received when using ammo mutator mods.
– Improved the Stalker and other hunter AI types targeting selection so as to ensure that they do not attack low level players.
– Made the warning message displayed when leaving a clan as the last member more robust, including a full description of all benefits and perks lost.
– Improved Zephyr’s Dive Bomb ability by making it emanate slightly above ground allowing it to more effectively hit nearby targets.
– Arc Traps will no longer attack players who are siding with Grineer.
– Visual FX tweaks to Mag’s Pull and Ember’s Fireball.
– Tweaked the Sentinel destruction sound effect.
– Tweaked the Explosive arrow sound effect.
– Removed the Revive Screen from a number of modes where the screen was incongruous.
– Removed Gallium from the Void (replaced with Argon Crystal).
– Improved the performance of smoke visual effects.
– Capitalized GRUSTRAG BOLT RELEASE for consistency.
– Improved the sorting of Users in the chat box to properly account for lower case names
– Tweaked a number of Axe sound effects.
– Tweaked the roll sound effects for Warframes.
– Tweaked the Glaive sound effects.
– Improved the display of Blueprints as in the end of match rewards screen.
– Prevent Stalker and other hunter type enemies from showing up during Defense waves that end in the “Continue?” prompt.
– Improved the performance of fog visual effects.
– Reduced the volume on Corpus Crewmen barks.
– Tweaked the frequency of Grineer and Corpus soldier pain barks.
– Improved the positioning of the Imperator Syandana to fit better on Oberon’s back.
– Fixed an issue with audio cutting out when too many weapon SFX are playing
– Fix not being able to play the dojo or derelict missions if you selected the node with a keyboard connected to your PS4
– Fixed an issue with User Generated Content Restricted accounts still being able to see the Clan MOTD, Clan Names, and Invites
– Fixed an issue with using the invite chatbox command causing an occasional loss of functionality
– Fixed dodge functionality being missing when playing with Remote Play on a connected Vita
– Fixed an issue with Profile and Leaderboard stats not updating correctly
– Fixed the Lobby option button icons appearing outside the title safe area
– Fixed an issue with users being unable to create clans properly
– Fixed an issue with button callout icons for Zoom and Arsenal overlapping each other after confirming the Mission Results screen
– Fixed an issue with User’s Health, Shields, Rank, and Warframe name being displayed incorrectly after being revived
– Fixed an issue with the L1 & R1 buttons being visible but not functional until pressing the Options button
– Fixed an issue with the last highlighted weapon in the Arsenal appearing in the hands of the player’s avatars after exiting to the main menu
– Fixed an issue with player’s being unable to toggle the Featured Section after cancelling out of the “Get Platinum” message
– Fixed inability to fire Grinlok or throw Castanas and while sprinting.
– Fixed clients immediately spawning in the middle of an active match when joining a Conclave arenas.
– Fixed Banshee’s Sonar effects lingering after enemies have been killed.
– Fixed another case where a player could become stuck in Survival mode if oxygen supply ran out while they were activating a life support capsule.
– Fixed Rescue missions in Grineer Galleon and Desert containing multiple hostages.
– Fixed issues with Nova and Zephyr ability descriptions.
– Fixed issue where Factions (Corpus/Grineer) could invade more than one planet at a time.
– Fixed issue where player would only see equipped Warframe stats when comparing Sentinel stats.
– Fixed a number of navigation related issues with Infested on the Forest Defense Tilesets.
– Fixed an issue related to client’s attempting to attack with Dual Daggers type weapons.
– Fixed the naming conventions for Grineer Regulators.
– Fixed an issue with Lotus’ dialogue lines not properly matching her subtitles.
– Fixed non-localized text seen in Interception game modes.
– Fixed an instance of players getting stuck in their inbox after attempting to accept or decline a clan invitation
– Fixed players losing all experience after a Host Migration.
– Fixed an issue with the Grineer Deathsquad not properly capturing players in a multiplayer match.
– Fixed Saxis and Histo nodes not displaying the correct mission type.
– Fixed an exploit which allowed the “It keeps getting better” achievement to be unlocked incorrectly.
– Fixed the image for the Burston Prime Blueprint
– Fixed Rescue targets on Alert Rescue missions demonstrating older AI behaviours and lacking proper functions (health/shield UI).
– Fixed Orokin Derelict Vaults locking players inside.
– Fixed issues with Sentinel casting/ability sounds.
– Fixed players not being able to exit Orokin Derelict Vaults due to invisible walls.
– Fixed unranked Mods not appearing in Codex.
– Fixed a crash that could occur when defeating the Grustrag Three.
– Fixed an instance of players not gaining mission completion rewards.
– Fixed a duplicate flashlight being present on the Castanas.
– Fixed an issue related to the Grustrag Three crashing/hanging the game when all squad members are killed.
– Fixed projectiles passing through Nyx’s Absorb ability.
– Fixed some visible environment clipping in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
– Fixed a potential crash related to the usage of Nova’s Wormhole ability.
– Fixed an issue with the Stalker’s health not properly scaling to player level. Prior to this, Stalker had perpetual 450 health due to a bug. He will now scale properly; beware Tenno.
– Fixed users being unable to properly join certain chat channels.
– Fixed an issue with player ranks not appearing correctly.
– Fixed various Dojo rooms being able to clip into the obstacle course room.
– Fixed certain throwing weapons slowing down the slide speed of players.
– Fixed Ragdolls floating on top of water surfaces.
– Fixed an issue with Oberon’s Immortal Skin not properly applying the skin to all frame components.
– Fixed weapon stats being displayed incorrectly when a Multishot % mod is equipped on the affected weapon.
– Fixed the scroll position being lost in in the friends/clan list when said list repopulates.
– Fixed incorrect stats being displayed when comparing separate Warframes.
– Fixed visible level holes in Dojos where doors connect to the Grandest hall.
– Fixed objective markers not appearing during Capture missions when first loading in.
– Fixed visible clipping on Dojo elevators.
– Fixed an issue with multi-track music banks not performing correctly.
– Fixed issue where Grineer appeared to not take damage – added additional hit proxies to Grineer enemies so as to prevent player fire from passing through their models.
– Fixed door laser hit sound effects.
– Fixed an issue with the disconnect popup screen not closing correctly after receiving another invite before dismissing – the disconnect popup.
– Fixed Frost Prime not having the correct cast sound.
– Fixed Resource boosters not applying exclusively to Resource acquisition.
– Fixed an issue with players being unable to contribute resources to a room.
– Fixed an issue with clients seeing Interception minimap markers when playing in Defense missions.
– Fixed shields being colored incorrectly.
– Fixed a selection issue related to opening up the Profile screen and then backing out to the key selection screen.
– Fixed a crash related to viewing recipe build prices in the Market.
– Fixed a number of issues with the Laser Challenge platform assets.
– Fixed an issue with the screen not returning to the full Star Chart after selecting a node that requires a key.
– Fixed an issue with the collision on the Shipyards Trophy.
– Increased the size of the Drain and Polarity Text boxes so as to fit Russian localizations.
– Fixed a crash related to battling Infested Ancients.
– Fixed an issue with the Star Map not properly being displayed if the player is joining a lobby while the item browsing screen is up.
– Fixed a level hole in the Void tileset which allowed players to fall into an inescapable fish tank.
– Fixed an instance of players being able to enter their Clan Dojo without a key.
– Fixed Ash being able to suffer shield damage during Bladestorm.
– Fixed an issue with AI walking into rocks on the Forest tileset.
– Fixed Nightmare mode overrides not being properly maintained.
– Fixed a bug which caused the expanded in game map to become stuck on screen after reviving.
– Fixed an incorrect icon being displayed at the end of a Survival mission.
– Fixed the current number of players on a node not being displayed properly on the Star Chart.
– Fixed ragdolls being affected by Valkyr’s powers.
– Fixed an issue where taking additional damage could break the player’s stagger animation.
– Fixed players being able to teleport to unintended areas in the Lephantis boss room.
– Fixed an issue with Data Masses spawning out of reach in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
– Fixed an issue with dynamic music not stopping correctly.
– Fixed an issue with default helmets not being selectable in the arsenal.
– Fixed an issue where having two clients attempt to join the same host at the same time could result in the players being stuck at the “Please Wait” screen indefinitely.
– Fixed an instance of players being able to get stuck inside life support capsules.
– Fixed progression stopper related to being able to revive after running out of oxygen during Survival missions.
– Fixed random mission challenges containing additional unneeded text.
– Fixed the Foundry not properly refreshing after completing/starting an item.
– Fixed incorrect sniper-ammo to bow-ammo conversion message.
– Fixed Duel Rooms potentially clipping into other rooms.
– Fixed a loss of functionality related to attempting to upgrade an item which has a “C” loadout already equipped
– Fixed a number of level holes in the Forest tileset.
– Fixed the Rhino Prime Helmet description appearing incorrectly.
– Fixed Sentinels attacking unalerted enemies.
– Fixed various Localization issues.
– Fixed hand placement issues when hip firing while holding datamass.
– Fixed further issues with Lotus Spamming.
– Fixed issues with trading flow if player initiates offer at edge-case time.
– Fixed issues with Capture waypoint after Host Migrations.
– Fixed issues with Capture missions not loading correct levels.
– Fixed to Dojo Obstacle course sounds.
– Fixed some AI getting stuck on high ledges in Phobos Defense map.
– Fixed gear levelling up through daily login XP not counting toward achievements.
– Fixed a collision error from infested tentacles that appear on tiles.
– Fixed NPCs getting stuck using panic buttons.
– Fixed Zephyr being able to get onto the Obstacle course without activating the switch.
– Fixed a loss of functionality related to attempting to upgrade the Deconstructor Sentinel weapon
– Fixed kills made by the Rescue target will not reward the player with any experience.
– Fixed collision issues in Clan Dojo as well as general navigation issues.
– Fixed issues with day/night cycle lighting on tiles on Earth.
– Fixed not being able to build Duel Room if you’re a newly appointed architect.
– Fixed the localized text for Hostage will appear as Darvo’s name in certain languages.
– Fixed Host choosing to claim and exit causes the client to get the claim and exit screen a second time in interception missions.
– Further fixes for enemies not staying in zipline posture while ziplining.
– Fixed Grineer Scorpion grapple pull sound playing on endless loop.
– Fixed Ogris rounds not passing through Volt’s Electric Shield correctly
– Fixed multiple issues in the Codex:
• Duplicate strings for Infested entities.
• Missing images for Infested enemies.
• Removed WIP weapons from appearing
• Ensured all Crawlers have appropriate image
• Nef Anyo fixes.
– Fixed an error message being displayed when attempting to build a Grustrag Bolt Release.
– Fixed the Mag Prime Blueprint showing an image of the regular Mag frame when trading.
– Fixed a number of broken cover, navigation, and collision points on the Grineer Asteroid Tileset.
– Fixed Objective Markers being obscured when surrounded by numerous other marker types.
– Fixed a map hole in the Sedna Conclave map.
– Fixes to game performance for Clients gamewide.
– Fixed an issue with Kril’s death animation not playing correctly
– Fixed a progression stopper related to picking up a weapon and then attempting to revive a downed player.
– Fixed a number of inactive UI elements near the bottom of the lobby screen.
– Fixed the Vigor mod image to no longer appear as a duplicate of Fortitude.
– Fixed the Rank 15 to 16 test not properly activating and causing an inappropriate cooldown.
– Fixed an issue with Clients receiving double the mission rewards after a host migration in Survival games.
– Fixed Ember’s Accelerant VFX not properly replicating for Clients.
– Fixed graphical issues with Volt/Alad V shields.
– Fixed Castana FX not rendering properly.
– Fixed revive FX persisting under laggy network conditions.
– Fixed obsolete “Charge Damage” stat appearing in Arsenal for weapons other than Glaive.
– Further Fixes for Power in Use bug with Rhino.
– Fixed issue where PM’s would auto-reply #F[ALIAS] is not online when they are.
– Fixed an issue with faulty connector tiles in the Shipyards tileset.
– Fixed some broken visuals on certain Dojo assets
– Fixed a number of localization issues.
– Fixed clients being unable to see custom energy colors on melee weapons.
– Fixed player’s being able to get to unintended areas on the Shipyards tileset.
– Fixed an issue with the Join Session window in the Friend’s Tab.
– Fixed an issue with other player’s being unable to see Glaive throws properly.
– Fixed an instance of player’s getting stuck after using an oxygen supply in a Survival match.
– Fixed an number of map holes in the Vay Hek boss battle room.
– Fixed an issue with Water visuals persisting during Vay Hek’s death cinematic.
– Fixed the Lotus giving incorrect information during the melee portion of the introductory tutorial.
– Fixed a progression stopper in Rescue missions that would occur after a host migration.
– Fixed an issue with the Alliance Creator losing proper functionality after multiple Warlord’s have accepted and then left the same Alliance.
– Fixed an instance of objective markers disappearing after a host migration has occurred.
– Fixed sessions unintentionally becoming locked or unlocked after a Host Migration had occurred.
– Fixed ‘Invite to Game’ option not appearing in the Recent Players list.
– Fixed an issue with Rescue targets not properly navigating their surroundings.
– Fixed an issue with a console not being oriented properly on the Gas City tileset.
– Fixed an issue where other players would not be able to hear the firing of fully charged charge shot weapons.
– Fixed an issue with room doors not opening correctly on certain Galleon tilesets.
– Fixed a collision issue with certain art assets on the Xini node.
– Fixed Ember’s Fireblast visuals ending prematurely if using multiple duration extending mods.
– Fixed an issue with the visuals on Saryn’s Venom ability appearing incorrectly.
– Fixed an issue where players would not receive a notification popup after receiving a Mod that was just transmuted.
– Fixed an animation issue for Grineer Roller’s when stationary.
– Fixed an issue with Client’s seeing the HUD of other players while spectating.
– Fixed an art related issue with the Excalibur Proto-Armor.
– Fixed Client side Zephyrs not having lowered gravity after a host migration.