Chris Lock

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: What Did You Accomplish In Gaming Today? (WDYAIGT) #21462
    Chris Lock
    Keymaster

    I killed the giant Dog with the sword in its mouth in Dark Souls. Feeling pretty good about that.

    in reply to: What Did You Accomplish In Gaming Today? (WDYAIGT) #20417
    Chris Lock
    Keymaster

    I just cracked 100 hours in Pokemon X. I also caught a Shiny Talonflame. Both have me very very excited.

    Right now I’m working on completing the Pokedex and wow is that hard.

    in reply to: Grand Theft Auto V: Are you ready? #19711
    Chris Lock
    Keymaster

    You cancelled SRIV Tim?! That is currently a strong contender for GotY for me. So much pure fun.

    in reply to: Xbox One, PS4 or Wii U #19295
    Chris Lock
    Keymaster

    I’ll be picking up a Wii U after the price drop for sure. For now though I am sticking with the PS4. The only thing Xbox One had over PS4 was Twitch support, and now that’s gone. Pretty easy choice to me.

    I will eventually get an Xbox One as well, just not on launch.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)