Barry Villatoro

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Free to Play Games #21744
    Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

    Yeah, I played it for like a week last year. It’s rad and I see why people love it. It was also hella fun, but after a bit I was kind of over it.

    in reply to: Free to Play Games #21700
    Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

    Titans and Dragons or vice versa, is a new F2P on Steam downloaded it, but have yet to check it out. Looks pretty great though. Stay away from that Dethroned, ooph! What a terrible moba.

    in reply to: What Did You Accomplish In Gaming Today? (WDYAIGT) #21671
    Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

    I dropped a titan on a titan.

    in reply to: What Did You Accomplish In Gaming Today? (WDYAIGT) #21438
    Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

    75 runs and zero progress. Yep I’m gonna play it again. Lol. You’re the best, Tim.

    I finally started Tomb Raider DE last week. Very happy I started to play that game. I’m at about 50% and geez, that’s a fantastic game. It’s giving much more than I expected from it.

    in reply to: Free to Play Games #21334
    Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

    I’m always bouncing around to different free-to-play games. The one I have stayed with for some time now is Gotham City Imposters. Loadout! is a new that seems to have potential. If shooters aren’t your thing then try Archeblade. 3rd person combo fighting MOBA.

    in reply to: Where do I begin? #21319
    Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

    So I finished Bioshock and Last of Us. Both on my GOTY list. Have to play Tomb Raider still. Will be able to borrow it from the bro-in-law soon. Gonna try to keep up a little better this year. But we’ll see.

    in reply to: Games of 2014 #21318
    Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

    I haven’t played a Guilty Gear in so long. I could use another fast paced 2D fighter though.

    in reply to: Games of 2014 #21317
    Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

    Second Son for sure Adam. That game is so smooth. I will have to wait on that one though. Playing the beta for Titanfall has only made me more excited.

    Also another one I had heard nothing about, Ace Combat Infinity. I was a huge Ace Combat fan back in the day. I just read Taryn’s preview that should be going up soon and it sounds like everything I want in an Ace Combat game.

    I’m definitely interested in Evolve, I just haven’t seen gameplay yet.

    in reply to: Gamertag Exchange #20779
    Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

    IamWeapon on PSN and Steam as well.

    in reply to: Where do I begin? #20778
    Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

    I’m close to the end of Bioshock now, at leas I think so. Excellent game. Thanks, Time for the heads up on the sale! Now I need to get in The Last of Us and Tomb Raider real quick.

    in reply to: Where do I begin? #20436
    Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

    That is definitely one I’ve been looking at. I’m going to keep my eye open for it being on sale during black friday.

    in reply to: What Did You Accomplish In Gaming Today? (WDYAIGT) #20404
    Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

    For reals? It’s that good, huh? Did you play Super Stardust Delta on Vita?

    in reply to: Horror Movies #20398
    Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

    I went the whole month of October without watching Hocus Pocus. Blasphemy.

    in reply to: Horror Movies #19954
    Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

    28 Days Later is the first one. Then watch Weeks. They’re both excellent zombie movies. Also this isn’t a movie, but the podcast We’re Alive is incredible.

    in reply to: Horror Movies #19951
    Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

    28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later are great for a change in zombie movies. Also, it may not be scary but its probably the greatest Halloween movie ever, HOCUS POCUS.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)