Adam Shear

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Games of 2014 #21304
    Adam Shear
    Participant

    I’m looking forward to a lot of different games in 2014. My top 3 are South Park: The Stick of Truth, Super Smash Bros., and inFamous: Second Son (hopefully I get a PS4 soon. Gotta get on the whole job hunting thing). I’m also looking forward to Mario Kart 8 which is coming out very soon.

    Otherwise, I am seriously looking forward to Evolve. I am a huge Left 4 Dead fan and the idea behind Evolve looks very fresh and new. The planet in the game is also called Planet Shear, so that adds some incentive for me haha. If anyone wants to start forming teams for it, I am planning on getting it on PS4 and I think I will have one by the time it comes out this Fall.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)