Where do I begin?

Home Forums Gaming Backlogs Where do I begin?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Barry Villatoro 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

I can’t even tell you how many games I have failed to play this year. Between money, time and my new love of indie games on Steam, so many big games have passed me by. Where do I start? Honestly, I don’t think I’ve played any “big” games year. Everything I have played is on Steam basically. I don’t have much time between showing LS love and care, and real world (nerf RL) stuff. Where should I start? Think if you only one game you could’ve played this year, what would it be?

Timothy Wedel

Definitely Bioshock Infinite. I went in expecting to be underwhelmed compared to the first game but it was so much better in almost every way. The ending was killer.

Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

That is definitely one I’ve been looking at. I’m going to keep my eye open for it being on sale during black friday.

Matt Curione
    Participant

Last of Us and Infinite for sure.

Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

I’m close to the end of Bioshock now, at leas I think so. Excellent game. Thanks, Time for the heads up on the sale! Now I need to get in The Last of Us and Tomb Raider real quick.

Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

So I finished Bioshock and Last of Us. Both on my GOTY list. Have to play Tomb Raider still. Will be able to borrow it from the bro-in-law soon. Gonna try to keep up a little better this year. But we’ll see.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.