Horror Movies

Home Forums Culture Movies Horror Movies

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Barry Villatoro 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Timothy Wedel

Halloween is nearly upon us and I feel like celebrating by watching a few horror movies this year and need some suggestions. I haven’t seen much other than The Thing, The Blob and a ton of really crappy modern horror flicks (House at the End of the Street, Cabin in the Woods, Paranormal Activity’s).

Suggest away! I don’t even have a clue where to start.

Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later are great for a change in zombie movies. Also, it may not be scary but its probably the greatest Halloween movie ever, HOCUS POCUS.

Matt Curione

Cabin in the Woods…crappy? What planet are you on?

Also, watch the original Halloween if you haven’t already, it’s amazing.

Timothy Wedel

@Barry Sweet, I added them all to my list. I looked up 28 Days/Weeks Later and they look awesome!

@Matt As a Horror movie, yeah, it kind of blew. It was a pretty interesting comedy though. Halloween added to the list.

Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

28 Days Later is the first one. Then watch Weeks. They’re both excellent zombie movies. Also this isn’t a movie, but the podcast We’re Alive is incredible.

Kenny Rioux

Scary movies scare me sooooooo I avoid them! :) All kidding aside, I remember liking the Ring, as well as Quarantine. Going back it was hard for me to watch Friday the 13th as an adult because it is pretty shoddy today. I have yet to see 28 days later I know, I know, I am just an old man who doesn’t watch anything.

Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

I went the whole month of October without watching Hocus Pocus. Blasphemy.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.