Gaming Holiday Memories

Home Forums LevelSave.com Gaming Holiday Memories

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Timothy Wedel 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Chris Lock
    Keymaster

Hey folks!

So here’s the deal, in an upcoming episode of This Game is Broken we will be discussing gaming memories of old. But we don’t want to just talk about our own memories, we would like some of yours. So here is the chance to talk about your favorite holiday gaming memory.

One for me is the year my parents bought me Chrono Cross. I sat for hours just watching the opening cinematic over and over again.

So what about you? Share your memory and have it read in the upcoming podcast.

Timothy Wedel

I remember when my parents got me and my two brothers a PS1 for Christmas about 10 years ago. We already had an N64 but there was so much on the PS1 that we were missing that we didn’t even know existed. We got Spyro Collectors Edition (came with the first 3 Spyro games) with it and beat all three of them in days. It wasn’t long before the Crash Collectors Edition was ours and completed as well.

I also remember getting Yoshis Story for Christmas in 1998. I was only five then and my older brother and his cousin cronies snatched it out of my hands and ran off to play it without me. At least I got to watch!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.