Games of 2014

Home Forums Gaming Video Games Games of 2014

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Barry Villatoro 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

Alright, some awesome games are coming out next year, hopefully. I can’t even think of all of them right now. My brother in law and I are greatly anticipating Titanfall. Not to mention that inFAMOUS Second Son looks like an infamous I can finally get into.

Timothy Wedel

Rogue Legacy and Don’t Starve on the PS4 are at the top of my list. Also looking forward to seeing how well Borderlands 2 fares on the Vita.

Super Smash Bros Wii U + 3DS are near the top of my list as well.

I am excited for Titanfall but I won’t be playing it for a while. I might snag some time on it at a friends or family members once or twice but I’ll probably just watch people streaming it for the most part.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  Timothy Wedel.

Adam Shear
    Participant

I’m looking forward to a lot of different games in 2014. My top 3 are South Park: The Stick of Truth, Super Smash Bros., and inFamous: Second Son (hopefully I get a PS4 soon. Gotta get on the whole job hunting thing). I’m also looking forward to Mario Kart 8 which is coming out very soon.

Otherwise, I am seriously looking forward to Evolve. I am a huge Left 4 Dead fan and the idea behind Evolve looks very fresh and new. The planet in the game is also called Planet Shear, so that adds some incentive for me haha. If anyone wants to start forming teams for it, I am planning on getting it on PS4 and I think I will have one by the time it comes out this Fall.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  Adam Shear.

Alex Jones
    Participant

I have to say DriveClub and partially Guilty Gear Xrd. The new Guilty Gear Art direction especially looks great.

Timothy Wedel

@Adam Evolve does look really good. I never got into Left 4 Dead until years after it was released and feel that I missed out on a lot of the experience. I will definitely be trying to get into Evolve so that doesn’t happen again.

There have been so many new games announced lately that my list just keeps on growing. Risk of Rain Vita, Toukiden, Bravely Default, Infamous Second Son, The Witcher 3, Towerfall, Dark Souls 2 and the list just goes on and on. I am going to have so much to play and buy in the next few years just from releases in 2014 alone.

Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

Second Son for sure Adam. That game is so smooth. I will have to wait on that one though. Playing the beta for Titanfall has only made me more excited.

Also another one I had heard nothing about, Ace Combat Infinity. I was a huge Ace Combat fan back in the day. I just read Taryn’s preview that should be going up soon and it sounds like everything I want in an Ace Combat game.

I’m definitely interested in Evolve, I just haven’t seen gameplay yet.

Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

I haven’t played a Guilty Gear in so long. I could use another fast paced 2D fighter though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.