Free to Play Games

Home Forums Gaming PC Free to Play Games

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Timothy Wedel 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Timothy Wedel

As we all know, free to play games are becoming more and more popular as the years go by. There are good ones, decent ones and ones you just can’t stand to play. Here is a place to talk about them!

Ever since getting access to a low-mid end PC a couple years ago I have been exploring all the free games I have time to try. So far my favorite is League of Legends, which I have spent hundreds of hours on, mainly because it is one of the only ones I have found that is both highly enjoyable and doesn’t make you pay a cent to be good.

Another one I have come to enjoy is Hearthstone. I don’t know if it is always free to play or just while it is in beta but it is pretty amazing. I have always been a card game fan and Hearthstone scratches all the itches I’ve had since quitting Yu-Gi-Oh all those years ago.

Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

I’m always bouncing around to different free-to-play games. The one I have stayed with for some time now is Gotham City Imposters. Loadout! is a new that seems to have potential. If shooters aren’t your thing then try Archeblade. 3rd person combo fighting MOBA.

Timothy Wedel

Nice. I’ll have to give Loadout! and Archeblade a shot.

Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

Titans and Dragons or vice versa, is a new F2P on Steam downloaded it, but have yet to check it out. Looks pretty great though. Stay away from that Dethroned, ooph! What a terrible moba.

Timothy Wedel

I played some Dragons and Titans today. It was pretty decent from what I got to play, definitely better than I expected. Its not great, but fun enough to warrant playing again.

Have you played League at all, Barry?

Barry Villatoro
    Keymaster

Yeah, I played it for like a week last year. It’s rad and I see why people love it. It was also hella fun, but after a bit I was kind of over it.

Timothy Wedel

You are one of the lucky few who simply “get over it”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.